swang's photos More of swang's photos

www.flickr.com

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Cake!

No, it's not a reference to the Portal game, but rather an interesting mini project wifey and I embarked on last night. We decided to actually make the birthday cake for Ms Almost 6's party, instead of buying one like the past 5 years...

Wifey baked and I decorated, so effectively she did all the hard work, but I'd claim the glory for the decorations... unless of course it turned out poorly, in which case it was all her effort... :P

And just to prove it wasn't a bought one, thought I'd post progress pics... although I still could have bought it and just snapped pictures as the cake maker decorated it... ;)














And was it worth it? Guess a picture says a thousand words!!! :D






Bonus is leftover icing makes for really sweet Play Doh... :)

1 Comments:

At 5:15 PM, Blogger Digital Davo said...

Awesome effort!!

Well done.

Do you take commisions?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home