swang's photos More of swang's photos

www.flickr.com

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Single Dad...

... well for the next couple of days anyways...

Wifey flew over to Sydney for her exams this morning, and it was a strange experience putting Hannah to bed all on my own, even though wifey was on the phone. Hannah didn't fuss too much, although she did have a slightly perplexed look on her face, but I think that might be related to her being up for a while since she woke up early from her afternoon nap.

Now that Hannah's asleep and I've finished with the cleaning up, sitting here, I'm not quite sure what I'll do now... :)


To my dearest wifey, even though we are far from you at the moment, I wish you all the best for the exams over the next couple of days and know that you'll be fine with the exams, and Hannah, Max and I are looking forward to your return! We'll all be praying for you with the exams and know that even though we are miles apart, I hope that you'll know that we're there with you helping you through it all! :)

No matter what the result it, we're really proud of your tireless efforts over the past 9 months, working, studying and looking after us. (Especially putting up with your sometimes difficult husband...)

Love you heaps,

Hannah, Max and Daddy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home