swang's photos More of swang's photos

www.flickr.com

Friday, March 31, 2006

In-car antics...

I've been toying with the idea of installing a 'carputer' (In-car computer) for in-car entertainment purposes and mainly for the g33k factor. Which turns the car into a working office if need be... quite unlikely but I need some form of justification of this exercise... :)

Anyways, this morning I saw something that got me thinking that most people use the car for purposes other than a mode of transport. Take for instance this young lady driving a nice black BMW... who decided it was appropriate to use her car as a bathroom at the lights... no... she wasn't relieving herself, but rather using her vanity mirror to check the contents of her armpit region... ick! Self-grooming at the lights... I was tempted to wind down my window and stare to make her self-conscious and embarrassed, but I thought better seeing in her position I wouldn't know where to turn if someone was looking at me in such a situation...

Just one of the many amusing things I see going to and from work... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home