swang's photos More of swang's photos

www.flickr.com

Friday, October 21, 2005

Cheap Cheap Diapers!

Okay... so it takes slightly different things to get me excited nowadays, but my dad told me about Toys'R'Us having a sale on diapers and also a cool baby bouncer seat for half price so I popped out mid morning to the store in the city to check it out. Boy am I glad that I did!

Diapers were about just over $8 for a pack of 30 which the cheapest I've seen in the Crawler size (which Hannah is now onto) is $35 for a box of 90, so that's like a saving of about $10 which is pretty good. Also the baby bouncer seat was cool, and even though Hannah might grow out of it in the next couple of months, it was like just $30, and had cool musical and light-up toys with it, made it worthwhile in my books. And anyways, I'm sure it'll be useful for the next kid (which is planned for quite a while away yet) or to hand off to people we know who have kids younger than Hannah.

Ended up getting 4 packs of the diapers and the seat, which meant I had to carry them back to the office in 2 very large and conspicuous white plastic bags with Toys'R'Us logos on it, and boy were they heavy as well! Can't wait until Hannah is toilet trained as I hear that when your kid is toilet trained, it's like getting a pay rise! Although I think it's just another excuse to spoil her with more things... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home