swang's photos More of swang's photos

www.flickr.com

Monday, October 24, 2005

Australian Idol

Okay, so many wouldn't know that I'm a closet Australian Idol fan, actually I'm not a closet fan, I openly profess that I watch it since the Final 13 started. So to my dismay I missed out on last night's Motown show due to the early start due to the Arias... *grumble*

I did manage to catch the live verdict show tonight, well... live for eastern staters that is... and unfortunately Anne Robertson got the least votes and had to leave. However even though it was sad to see her get out of the competition, it was uplifting seeing how she conducted herself prior to and after the verdict. She was at peace and calm prior, and gracious and humble in defeat. She was asked how she felt prior to the verdict and she said to the effect of "Leaving it to God". She was truly an amazing example of how it is to live life through all it's ups and downs, and still being able to be grateful for this opportunity, and to be so blessed. She touched the lives of people in the competition, judges and the australian public.

So I wish her all the best for her future career and no doubt she will be using her gifts in singing, her personality and life to bring glory to God! And I'll be one of the first in line to get her CD if she manages to get a recording contract out of this exposure.

Anyways, my favourite is still in the comp, so... Go Emily Williams!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home