swang's photos More of swang's photos

www.flickr.com

Friday, July 01, 2005

2 degrees of seperation

Perth's a pretty small place I realised, especially in the IT industry. Yesterday I bumped into a person at Microsoft that I met on a training course years ago, and he didn't remember me, but rather a person that attended that course that we both knew. Also bumped into 2 ex-colluegues that were working with me at Computer Associates ages ago, one here at the client site that I'm working on, and another on the train.

At the same meeting at Microsoft I bumped into someone who attends BSF(Bible Study Fellowship on Monday nights) with me and is in my same class. And just today around lunchtime I bumped into someone else working here onsite who used to be in the same BSF class with me and caught up for a bit. Small world eh? Oh, and did I mention I bumped into anothor person who is good friends with my sis-in-law who is working here too?

I've always said it was nice that Perth is like this, but just don't offend anyone, or do bad work in the industry cos it might mean that you won't be able to get a job in this city again... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home