swang's photos More of swang's photos

www.flickr.com

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

When it rains, it pours...

Just thinking of the overwhelming experience of this week, starting with the birth of Hannah. We have showers of blessings, and today I got a call from Harvey Norman reminding me to pick up the dryer that my sister Grace helped us pick out last weekend.

So I went this arvo to pick it up, and on the way there I got a call saying that our new car has finally arrives! w00t! Just got some paperwork to shuffle around tomorrow, and then we could have the car as early as this weekend! So the heavens opened up and the showers of blessings keep on pouring!

Oh and the dryer is pretty cool as well, it's not mounted to the wall in the laundry just yet, but I might try it out tomorrow and wash some dirty laundry that has been sitting around since the unplanned arrival of the little one.

Off to sleep now, cos I've got another busy tiring day, and more so cos I'll be trying to sort out the paperwork for the new car, and hopefully we can take home Hannah in her new car! :) Just a bit bummed (if you can call it that) that I won't have time to play with the new delivery(car) as I'll be happily playing with the other new delivery(little Hannah) this weekend... Doesn't get much better than this...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home