swang's photos More of swang's photos

www.flickr.com

Friday, June 17, 2005

Another new delivery...


Papa's got a brand new car!
Originally uploaded by swang.
Hehehe... of the motorvehicle kind... :)

New car made it home earlier than Hannah, and it is cool. A real dream to drive although it was a bit scary driving a new car which is much bigger than what I'm used to. But hey, I'm not complaining!

Rushed back to see the girls, and soon forgot about the car until this blog entry.

Might spend a bit more time with the girls tonight as I've only had a short visit this arvo before picking up the car... and now I'm back. Got to bath Hannah before dinner and even managed to feed her too... Amusing thing is that after the feed she was close to my chest and tried to attach to my T-shirt! Got another comical pic out of it too! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home